Air India Recruitment 2023 Walk In Interview:- Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the Air India Recruitment 2023 Walk In Interview Job posts, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here candidates will find the Air India Recruitment 2023 in full detail.
Today AI Airport Services Limited has published a Air India Job Vacancy 2023 notification on it official website, all candidate who full fill the Air India Job Vacancy 2023 eligibility criteria can go for the walk in interview.
AI Airport Services Limited is inviting the candidates walk in interview for the following job posts they are as follows:- Customer Service Executive, Ramp Service Executive, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver and others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Air India Recruitment 2023 job posts, all candidates who full fill the Air India Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria can apply for Air India Jobs 2023 posts.
There is a maximum number of Air India Jobs posts is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a large number of applicants, candidates who full fill the Air India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the Air India Recruitment 2023 Job posts.
Air India Recruitment 2023 Apply process has been already started from today and the last date of walk in interview is 8, 9 September 2023, after this date no application will be accepted, make sure candidates should go to the time given by the hiring authority.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going for the Air India Recruitment 2023 Walk In Interview, make sure they should check the Air India Recruitment 2023 Walk In Interview Eligibility criteria such as Qualification and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about 12th Pass Airport Jobs, Air India Openings, Airindia In Jobs 12th Pass etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Air India Recruitment 2023 Walk In Interview
|Name Of Organization||AI Airport Services Limited|
|Post Of Name||Customer Service Executive, Ramp Service Executive, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver|
|Qualification||10th pass/12th pass/Graduation|
|Last Date||8, 9 September 2023|
|Salary||20,130/- to 23,640/- per month|
|Total Vacancy||24 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 33 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in|
Air India Recruitment 2023 Post Details
|Sr. No.||Station||Position||No. of Vacancies||Walk in date & Time||Venue|
|1.||Indore||Customer Service Executive||12||08.09.2023 (09:30 hours to 12:30 hours)||Devi Ahiliya Bai Holkar Airport, Old Terminal Building Indore, Madhya Pradesh, Pin-452005|
|2.||Ramp Service Executive||4||09.09.2023 (09:30 hours to 12:30 hours)|
|3.||Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver||8|
Air India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification & Experience
|Sr. No.||Position||Qualification & Experience||Salary INR Per Month||Upper Age Limit|
|1.||Customer Service Executive||Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern. Preference will be given to candidate having Airline/GHA/Cargo/Airline Ticketing Experience or Airline Diploma or Certified course like Diploma in IATA-UFTAA or IATA-FIATA or IATADGR or IATA CARGO. Should be proficient in use of PC. Good command over spoken and written English apart from that of Hindi.||Rs.23,640/-||GEN: 28 Years OBC: 31 Years SC/ST: 33 Years|
|2.||Ramp Service Executive||3-years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government |
ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical / Air conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench fitter / Welder, (ITI with NCTVT – certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational education and training of any State / Central Government with one year experience in case of welder) after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language as one of the subject.
Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of appearing for the Trade Test.
Preference will be given to the candidates conversant with the local language.
|Rs. 23640/-||GEN: 28 Years OBC: 31 Years SC/ST: 33 Years|
|3.||Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver||SSLC /10th Standard Pass. Must Carry Original Valid HMV Driving License at the time of appearing for trade test. Preference will be given to the candidates conversant with the local language.||Rs. 20,130/-||GEN: 28 Years OBC: 31 Years SC/ST: 33 Years|
Air India Recruitment 2023 Job Description
Customer Service Executive
- Your responsibilities will include passenger check-in, airline ticket reservations, boarding, and various terminal functions. Effective communication in both English and Hindi is essential for this role.
Ramp Service Executive
- Ramp Service Executives to join their team. This position offers an exciting opportunity for individuals with the right qualifications and skills. Let’s dive into the details of this role.
Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver
- Utility Agents cum Ramp Drivers to join their team. If you’re passionate about driving heavy vehicles, ensuring passenger and aircraft safety, and have the required qualifications, this role might be your ideal career choice.
Air India Recruitment 2023 Role & Responsibilities
Customer Service Executive
- Passenger check-in and assistance
- Airline ticket reservation
- Ensuring passenger satisfaction
- Collaborating with airlines for a seamless travel experience
Ramp Service Executive
- Conducting daily inspections of all GSE to ensure their functionality.
- Performing periodic and breakdown maintenance of GSE.
- Coordinating with various airlines to provide GSE as per their requirements.
- Ensuring On-Time Performance (OTP) of all flights.
- Timely transportation of baggage and cargo for arrival and departure.
- Conducting marshaling and wing walking of aircraft to ensure safe operations.
- Maintaining the apron area, keeping it free of Foreign Object Debris (FOD).
- Identifying unserviceable GSE and moving them to the workshop for repairs.
- Undertaking any other responsibilities as assigned by the Station Incharge.
Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver
- Operating heavy vehicles such as tractors, buses, and ground service equipment.
- Undergoing training to ensure the safe operation of these vehicles.
- Conducting equipment maintenance to keep them in optimal condition.
- Ensuring passenger safety and aircraft safety are top priorities.
- Working in shifts, including night shifts, and enjoying one week off on a rotational basis.
- Career progression is based on performance and the number of years of service.
- Eligibility for Casual Leave, Sick Leave, and benefits like the Employees’ Provident Fund (EPFO).
Air India Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2023?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Air India Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully before going to apply for the Air India Recruitment posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Air India Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully.
2. Candidates have recent type colorful passport size photograph not more than 3 month.
3. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification.
4. Candidates bring your valid Passport along with one set photo copy.
5. Candidates should make their demand draft of Rs.500 and please write your Full Name & Mobile number.
6. Candidates should go on time for walk in interview.
Air India Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Air India Recruitment 2023 Notification Download
- Air India Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in