KYC Jobs Work From Home Apply Now:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the KYC Jobs Work From Home, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the KYC Jobs Work From Home in full details.
Recently Tide has published a KYC Work From Home Jobs notification on it official website all candidates who full fill the KYC Verification Jobs Work From Home criteria are eligible to apply through online mode.
The name of jobs posts Tide is hiring the candidates for the KYC Policy & Procedure Lead or any others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the KYC Verification Jobs Work From Home jobs posts, candidates should not miss this great opportunity, for more in details about KYC Jobs Work From Home read below.
There is a maximum number of KYC Work From Home Jobs posts is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a large number of applicant, candidates who full fill the KYC Work From Home Jobs Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply.
KYC Jobs Work From Home Apply Online process has been already started from today, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Work From Home KYC Jobs, make sure they should check the Work From Home KYC Jobs Eligibility criteria such as Qualifications and Age Limit which is given below.
KYC Jobs Work From Home Apply Now
|Name Of Organization||Tide|
|Post Name||KYC Policy & Procedure Lead|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Salary||Upto 5,00,000 PA|
|Job Type||Remote Job|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in|
KYC Jobs Work From Home Eligibility Criteria
- Strong understanding of KYC & financial crime, including AML controls, terrorist financing, CDD, EDD, watchlists, sanctions, and PEP.
- Knowledge of RBI policies, such as PPI, Master KYC guidelines, PMLA, and RBI policies.
- Familiarity with industry standards and best practices in KYC, financial crime, and risk management.
- Ability to articulate regulatory risks and trade-offs with different process and procedure options.
- Experience in business banking in a regulated environment, credit cards, payments, or fintech will be an advantage.
- Ability to write clear, easily understandable policies and procedures at all levels within the organization.
- MBA graduate (preferred).
- Quick learner, explorer, multitasker, and flexible with a work profile.
- Willingness to work weekends or as required.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with change, debate, and conflict.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Adaptability and a proactive approach to challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Writing end-to-end policies and procedures, including regulatory research, analysis, presentation, and execution.
- Advising KYC product teams to ensure new product builds are compliant with regulations and policies.
- Collaborating with 2nd Line of Defence to implement new regulatory requirements within KYC.
About the Profile
- Documenting and implementing policies related to KYC, AML, Risk, and Operations in compliance with regulatory bodies and stakeholder agreements.
- Assessing the effectiveness of current policies and procedures and making necessary modifications for efficiency.
- Interpreting regulations and advising the Head of KYC & KYC Team.
- Collaborating with the 2nd Line of Defence to agree on policy changes and constructively challenging recommendations when needed.
- Providing support for audits and oversight from banking partners.
Why Join Tide?
- Competitive Salary: We offer a competitive salary package that reflects your skills and experience.
- Self & Family Health Insurance: Your health and well-being are important to us, and we provide comprehensive health insurance coverage for you and your family.
- Term & Life Insurance: We offer life insurance to ensure that you and your loved ones are financially protected.
- OPD Benefits: Access to outpatient benefits to take care of your healthcare needs.
- Mental Wellbeing: We care about your mental health and offer support through our Plumm program.
- Learning & Development: We encourage continuous learning and provide a budget for your professional development.
- WFH Setup Allowance: We support remote work by providing a setup allowance.
- Leave Benefits: Enjoy 15 days of Privilege leaves, 12 days of Casual leaves, and 12 days of Sick leaves.
- Paid Days Off: Take 3 paid days off for volunteering or engaging in learning and development activities.
- Stock Options: Eligibility for stock options, if available.
- Tide is a leading fintech company that is revolutionizing the way businesses manage their finances. We offer a wide range of financial products and services designed to simplify the lives of business owners and entrepreneurs. Our mission is to help small and medium-sized businesses thrive by providing them with easy access to essential financial tools.
How to apply for KYC Jobs Work From Home?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the KYC Jobs Work From Home Notification carefully before going to apply for the KYC Jobs Work From Home posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the KYC Jobs Work From Home Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Upload your resume and any relevant documents.
7. Make a final submission by submitting it.
KYC Jobs Work From Home Notification
- KYC Jobs Work From Home Notification Download
- KYC Jobs Work From Home Apply Online
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in