AICTE Recruitment 2023 Apply Now:- Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the AICTE Recruitment 2023, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here candidates will find the AICTE Recruitment 2023 in full details.
Yesterday All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has published a AICTE Recruitment 2023 Notification on it official website for the various jobs posts, which are given below in full details.
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is inviting the candidates for the following jobs posts they are – Accountant/Office Superintendent cum Accountant, Junior Hindi Translator, Assistant, Data Entry Operator – Grade III, Lower Division Clerk and others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the AICTE Recruitment 2023, all candidates who full fill the AICTE Vacancy eligibility criteria can apply for the AICTE Jobs posts.
There is a total of 46 AICTE Jobs posts is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a large number of applicant, candidates who full fill the AICTE Recruitment 2023 Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply.
AICTE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online process has been already started from today and the last date is 15 May 2023, after this date no application will be accepted, make sure candidates should apply within a time given by the hiring authority.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the AICTE Recruitment 2023, make sure they full fill the AICTE Vacancy Eligibility criteria such as Qualification and Age Limit which is given below.
AICTE Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
|Name Of Organization||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Post Of Name||Accountant/Office Superintendent cum Accountant, Junior Hindi Translator, Assistant, Data Entry Operator – Grade III, Lower Division Clerk|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree|
|Last Date||15 May 2023|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Salary||40,000/- to 55,000/-|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 Years|
|Total Vacancy||46 Posts|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in|
AICTE Recruitment 2023 Post Details
|Sl. No.||Name of Posts||Total Posts|
|1.||Accountant/Office Superintendent cum Accountant||10|
|2.||Junior Hindi Translator||01|
|4.||Data Entry Operator – Grade III||21|
|5.||Lower Division Clerk||11|
AICTE Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification & Experience
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Educational qualification and experience required|
|1.||Accountant/ Office Superintendent Cum Accountant||Not exceeding 35 years||Pay Matrix Level 6 (Rs.35400- 112400)||Essential: –|
1. Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent. 2. Possessing five years’ experience of Central or State Government offices or Universities or PSUs or Autonomous Bodies in accounting/budgeting/ auditing/ cash and general finance matters. Knowledge of Government rules and regulations.
Training in cash and accounts work in the institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM) or equivalent.
|2.||Junior Hindi Translator||Not exceeding 35 years||Pay Matrix Level 6 (Rs.35400- 112400)||Essential: – |
1 a. Master’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a main subject at the degree level; or b. Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as medium of instruction and examination with English as a compulsory subject at degree level; or
2 a. Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of instruction and other as a main subject; and b. Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa; or c. Two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa.
|3.||Assistant||Not exceeding 35 years||Pay Matrix Level 6 (Rs.35400- 112400)||Essential: – |
1. Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. 2. Six years’ experience in General Administration/Accounts work. 3. Working knowledge in Computer Applications.
|4.||Data Entry Operator – Grade III||Not exceeding 30 years||Pay Matrix Level 2 (Rs.19900- 63200)||Essential: – |
1. Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Certificate/Diploma course in Computer Applications from recognized Institute or equivalent.
3. Knowledge in handling computer applications possessing speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on the EDP/Computer.
|5.||Lower Division Clerk||Not exceeding 30 years||Pay Matrix Level 2 (Rs.19900- 63200)||Essential: – |
1. Degree from the recognized University or equivalent.
2. Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi or Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized Institute. Desirable: –
1. Experience in general office work, handling files etc.
2. Knowledge in Computer Applications.
Syllabus & Scheme of Examination
|Sl. No.||Name of the post (s)||Syllabus for Written Test (Bilingual)||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Data Entry Operator Gr III||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, Computer Knowledge||100||100 minutes|
|2.||Assistant||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, Computer Knowledge, Service rules, RTI Act, GFR||100||100 Minutes|
|3.||Jr Hindi Translator||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & mathematical Ability, comprehensive Hindi & English language test to assess translation abilities, Computer Knowledge||100||100 Minutes|
|4.||Accountant/Office Superintendent cum Accountant||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, Computer Knowledge, Service rules, RTI Act, GFR, Accountancy and Income Tax Act, Government rules and regulations on budgeting and general finance.||100||100 Minutes|
|5.||Lower Division Clark||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, Computer Knowledge||100||100 Minutes|
|S. No.||State||City||City Code|
|12.||Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu||JK02|
|18.||Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar||JK04|
AICTE Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
AICTE Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation
|Sl. No.||Category of Persons||Extent of age relaxation / concession|
|1.||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes||3 Years|
|3.||Persons with disability||10 Years|
How to apply for AICTE Recruitment 2023?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the AICTE Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully before going to apply for the AICTE Recruitment posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the AICTE Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully.
2. Go to the AICTE Official Website link is given below.
3. Candidates can apply through online mode only.
4. Apply for Online Registration using your unique Email Id and Mobile Number.
5. Upload the scanned images of your latest passport size photograph and own signature.
6. Pay fee using Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net- banking/UPI etc.
7. The candidates short-listed for written test/skill test will be informed by post and e-mail.
AICTE Recruitment 2023 Notification
- AICTE Recruitment 2023 Notification Download
- AICTE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- AICTE Recruitment 2023 Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in