Amazon Jobs For Freshers 2023 Apply Online:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Amazon Jobs For Freshers 2023 jobs posts, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here you can find the Amazon Recruitment 2023 For Freshers in full details.
Recently Amazon has published Amazon Jobs For Freshers 2023 notification on it official website, all fresher who full fill the Amazon Recruitment 2023 For Freshers criteria are eligible to apply through online mode.
Amazon is hiring the candidates for the jobs posts are Payment Risk Operations or any others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Amazon Jobs For Freshers, candidates should not miss this great opportunity, for more in details read below.
Amazon Jobs For Freshers 2023 Apply Online process has been already started from today but the Amazon hiring authority has not mention the last date to apply for the Amazon Job Vacancy For Freshers, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible for the Amazon Jobs posts.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Amazon Job Vacancy For Freshers, make sure they should check the Amazon Job Vacancy In Bangalore Eligibility criteria such as Qualifications and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Amazon Recruitment 2023 For Freshers, Amazon Hiring Freshers, Amazon Careers For Freshers etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Amazon Jobs For Freshers 2023 Apply Online
|Name Of Organization||Amazon|
|Post Of Name||Payment Risk Operations|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Job Location||Bangalore/ Bengaluru & Hyderabad|
|Work Type||Full Time/Part Time|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in|
Amazon Jobs For Freshers 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: Graduation in any stream.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little to no guidance, conducting complex investigation analysis to reach data driven decisions following stablished processes and procedures
- Passion for learning, improving and keeping up with risk trends in the e-commerce market and commitment to Amazon’s emergence as the world’s most customer-centric company
- Good Time management skills and ability to work under pressure in a changing fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex issues clearly to both internal and external customers
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Schedule flexibility to work at least one day of the weekend.
- Proficiency in MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Internet browsing.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English language
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
- Experience or knowledge of fraud, risk management, data research, collections or banking is an added advantage.
- Investigation specialists are expert communicators and problem solvers obsessed with Customer success. They have a passion for proficiency, and efficiently navigate formal and informal channels to advocate on the Customer’s behalf. They take full ownership of their functional issues and offer high quality solutions and they are the champion for proactive improvements.
- The Investigation Specialists are technically competent, self-motivated individuals with the objective to deliver sustainable results that improve the customer experience. Ideal applicants will have experience in CTPS investigations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Investigate suspicious activities and behaviors that could pose a risk to Amazon or our customers in global markets
- Ensure high quality decision by applying CTPS standard operational procedures
- Identify known fraud patterns, discover new modus operandi trends and take actions to minimize risks
- Use a wide range of internet and in-house tools to research transactions and gather data to make accurate decisions
- Take appropriate actions to identify and help minimize Amazon’s financial, legal and reputational risk
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations
- Communicate via email and telephone with external and internal customers and financial institutions to make informed decisions about risk
Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational – changes every 3 months’)
Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days changes every 3 months)
About Amazon Company
- One of the most famous and most visited websites Amazon is a multinational technology company that mainly focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
- Amazon.com was launched in 1995, with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.
How to apply for Amazon Jobs For Freshers 2023?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Amazon Jobs For Freshers 2023 Notification carefully before going to apply for the Amazon Jobs For Freshers job posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Amazon Jobs For Freshers 2023 Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Amazon Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Attached the latest Resume.
7. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Amazon Jobs For Freshers 2023 Notification
- Amazon Jobs For Freshers 2023 Notification Download
- Amazon Jobs For Freshers 2023 Apply Online
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in