Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home Apply Now:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the Amazon Recruitment 2023 in full details.
Today Amazon has published a Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home notification on it official website, all candidate can apply for the Amazon Work From Home Jobs posts.
Amazon hiring the candidate for the following jobs posts that are- Seller Partner Support – Delhi (WFH) or any others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home all candidate can apply who full fill the Amazon Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria.
There is a maximum number of Amazon Recruitment 2023 jobs posts is available, vacancies can be increased, any interested eligible candidate who full fill the Amazon Recruitment 2023 Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the Amazon Jobs 2023.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Apply Online process has been already started from today but the Amazon has not mention the last date to apply for the Amazon Recruitment 2023, make sure candidate should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home, make sure they should read the Amazon Vacancy Work From Home, make sure they full fill the Amazon Jobs Qualification and age limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home, Amazon Online Work From Home Jobs etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home Apply Now
|Name of Organization||Amazon|
|Post of Name||Seller Partner Support – Delhi (WFH)|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Type||Work From Home|
|Age||Minimum 18 Years|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in|
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home Job Description
- The SPS associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A SPS associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment. Virtual Contact Centre (VCC) associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
LOCATION (Delhi/ UP)
SHIFT REQUIREMENTS (24/7)
- The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and e-mail support in English and Hindi language governed by internal service level agreements.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home Responsibilities
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication in English and Hindi Language. Fluency in these languages a must.
- Ability to handle inbound and outbound calls along with email support
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification and Experience
- 3rd level qualification – Graduation
- Language: Hindi and English proficiency
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
- Process improvement awareness and experience
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Candidates who are based in Delhi/ UP should apply
- Language Proficiency
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Along with English, this role also requires communicating in Hindi.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Candidates who are based in Delhi/ UP should apply.
- Immediate joiners only
Language Speaking Listening Reading Writing
- English Proficient Proficient Proficient Proficient
- Hindi Proficient Proficient Intermediate Intermediate
Read: the ability to read and understand texts written in the language
Write: the ability to formulate written texts in the language
Comprehend: the ability to follow and understand speech in the language
Speak: the ability to produce speech in the language and be understood by its speakers
How to apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home Notification carefully before going to apply for the Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home job posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Amazon Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be called within 10 days.
5. Attached the latest Resume.
6. After successful completion of the Registration process.
7. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
8. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Amazon Recruitment 2023 Notification Download
- Amazon Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in