Central Govt Jobs 2023 Apply Now:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Central Govt Jobs 2023, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the Central Govt Jobs 2023 in full details.
Recently Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited has published a Central Govt Jobs 2023 for the various job posts such as Management Trainees and others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Central Govt Jobs 2023 jobs post, candidates should not miss these great opportunities. The selected candidates will get a handful salary.
There is a total of 50 Central Govt Jobs posts is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a huge number of applicant, candidates who full fill the Central Govt Jobs Vacancy eligibility are eligible to apply for the Central Govt Jobs posts.
Central Govt Jobs 2023 Apply Online process has been already started from today and the last date is to apply for the jobs posts is 5 February 2023, after this date no application will be accepted, make sure candidates should apply within a time given by the authority.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going for the Central Govt Jobs 2023, make sure they full fill the Central Govt Jobs Vacancy eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Central Govt Jobs 2023, Central Govt Jobs Notification etc, by following us on Google news and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Central Govt Jobs 2023 Apply Now
|Name of Organization||Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited|
|Post of Name||Management Trainees|
|Last Date||5 February 2023|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Salary||60,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||21 Years to 40 Years|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in|
Central Govt Jobs 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post||Total No. of Vacancies||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Unreserved||PwBD (VI/HI/ld/SLD/MD)|
|Management Trainee||50||09||04||12||6||19||2 HI+1*VI|
Central Govt Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must possess the minimum qualification as listed in the table below from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 01.01.2023 and have to ensure the following:
- Educational qualification should be from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.01.2023
|Discipline||Graduation/Post-Graduation from a recognized University|
|General||Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Management/Statistics/HR/Others with 60% marks (55 % marks for SC/ST).|
|Sl. No.||Name of Test||Type of Test||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Medium of Exam|
|1.||Test of Reasoning||Objective||35||35||English/Hindi|
|2.||Test of English Language||Objective||30||30||English|
|3.||Test of General Awareness||Objective||20||20||English/Hindi|
|4.||Test of Quantitative aptitude & Computer Literacy||Objective||30||30||English/Hindi|
|5.||Descriptive English TestEssay, precis and comprehension||Descriptive||35||3||English Only|
Central Govt Jobs 2023 Age Relaxation
Central Govt Jobs 2023 Application Fee
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees (non-refundable)|
How to apply for Central Govt Jobs 2023?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Central Govt Jobs 2023 Notification carefully before going to apply for the Central Govt Jobs posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Central Govt Jobs Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Official Website link is given below.
3. The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
4. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards etc.
5. Candidates scan their photograph and signature.
6. Candidates apply online mode.
7. Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below in original bearing the same name and other information as it appears on the call letter.
8. Intimation for downloading call letter may also be sent through email/SMS on registered email-ID/mobile No.
Central Govt Jobs 2023 Notification
- Central Govt Jobs 2023 Notification Download
- Central Govt Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- Central Govt Jobs 2023 Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in