ISRO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:- Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the ISRO Recruitment 2023 Jobs posts, if you are one of them then you are in the right place here, here candidates will find the ISRO Recruitment 2023 in full details.
Recently Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has published a ISRO Recruitment 2023 notification on its official website for the various jobs posts, all freshers and experience candidates who full fill the criteria can apply for the ISRO Jobs posts.
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is inviting the candidates for the ISRO Jobs are- Assistant (Rajbhasha), Assistant (Rajbhasha) and others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates those who are looking for the ISRO Jobs posts, interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mention posts through online mode.
There is a total of 14 ISRO Jobs vacancies is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a large number of applicants, candidates should not miss this great opportunities.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online process will start from today and the last date is 28 December 2022, after this date no application will be accepted, make sure candidates should apply within a time given by the hiring authority.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the ISRO Job Vacancy make sure they should check the ISRO Job Vacancy Eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit.
Candidates should stay connected with us in the upcoming days to received latest update about ISRO Job Notification, ISRO Careers etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join out Telegram Channel.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Name of Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Post of Name||Assistant (Rajbhasha), Assistant (Rajbhasha)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/Master Degree|
|Last Date||28 December 2022|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Salary||45,000/- Per Month|
|Total Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 28 Years|
|Job Location||Karnataka and New Delhi|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post No.||Name of the Post||Total number of vacancies||Reservation Status|
|Post No. 1||Assistant (Rajbhasa)||HSFC – 01; /ISRO HQ- 02; ,/MCF, Hassan – 01||UR – 02; /OBC – 01; /SC – 01|
|Post No. 2||Assistant (Rajbhasa)||DOS, Bengaluru-02, DOS, New Delhi-01||UR-02, OBC-01|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognised University, with a pre-requisite condition that the graduation should have been completed within the stipulated time i.e., within the duration of the course as prescribed by the University;
- Hindi Typewriting speed @ 25 words per minute on computer;
- Proficiency in the use of Computers;
- Knowledge in English Typewriting [desirable qualification]
- In case of Dual/Integrated Degree programmes:
- Where a CGPA/Percentage for Graduation and Post-Graduation is mentioned separately in the Dual/Integrated Degree Certificate, CGPA/percentage for the graduation level will be reckoned;
- Where a common CGPA/percentage applicable for the entire course of study is only mentioned in the Dual/Integrated Degree Certificate, the final CGPA/percentage as mentioned in the Dual/Integrated degree Certificate as applicable for the entire course of study, will be reckoned for deciding the eligibility;
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
|SC/ST/All Women Candidates/PwBD||Nil|
|Objective type test of 200 questions of 120 minutes’ duration|
50% marks (in Part A, B, C & D) for UR category;
40% marks (in Part A, B, C & D) for reserved categories, strictly for consideration against notified reserved vacancies.
|SKILL TEST |
Based on performance in the written test, candidates will be short-listed for skill test in the ratio of 1:5 (maximum) to the category-wise number of vacancies, with an aggregate minimum of 10 candidates. For reserved vacancies, distinct/additional candidates will be short-listed in 1:5 ratio (maximum), without regard to the reserved candidates if any, short-listed under UR category;
Skill Test will comprise:-
1) Computer Literacy Test;
2) Hindi Typing Test.
|Computer Literacy Test:|
60 % marks for UR category;50% marks for reserved categories, against notified reserved vacancies only.
Hindi Typing Test:
5% mistakes (maximum) for UR category;
8% mistakes (maximum) for reserved categories, against notified reserved vacancies only.
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the ISRO Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully before going to apply for the ISRO Recruitment posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the ISRO Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully.
2. Go to the ISRO Official Website link is given below.
3. Applications will be received online only.
4. The last date for submitting online application is 28.12.2022.
5. Candidates may make the payment ‘online using Internet Banking/Debit Card Credit Card etc.
6. No Documents (Except Photo And Signature) Are To Be Uploaded Along With The Application.
7. No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Notification
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Notification Download
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in