Online Jobs Work From Home Apply Now:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Online Jobs Work From Home, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the Online Jobs At Home in full details.
Today NextWave has published a Online Jobs Work From Home notification on it official website for the various job posts, all fresher candidate can apply for the Online Work From Home Jobs posts.
NextWave is Hiring Freshers and experience candidate for the following jobs posts that are- Business Development Associate – Sales and others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Online Jobs Work From Home or any others all candidate can apply for the Online Jobs eligibility criteria.
There is a maximum number of Online Jobs Work From Home jobs posts is available, vacancies can be increased, interested eligible candidate who full fill the Online Jobs At Home Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the Online Jobs posts.
Online Jobs Work From Home Apply Online process has been already started from today but the NaxtWave has not mention the last date to apply, make sure candidate should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Online Jobs Work From Home, make sure they should read the Online Home Jobs notification carefully and make sure they full fill the Infosys Jobs Qualification and age limit which is given below.
Online Jobs Work From Home Apply Now
|Name of Organization||NaxtWave|
|Post of Name||Business Development Associate – Sales|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Type||Work From Home|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in|
- Online Jobs Work From Home Apply Now
- Work From Home Jobs Apply Now
- Ditto Careers Work From Home Apply Now
- Whatsapp Job Work From Home Apply Now
- Full Time Work From Home Jobs Apply Now
Online Jobs Work From Home Job Description
- You’re interested in guiding students with their career decisions
- You’ve the empathy to address all queries regarding NxtWave courses for potential learners and help them make a decision faster
- You’ve proven experience of direct interactions with customers (an added advantage)
- You’re looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
- You’re looking for a Business Development role where you also find meaning in your work
Online Jobs Work From Home Responsibilities
- Acting as a mentor & guide and being a source of career advice for potential learners.
- Counseling learning prospects, offering career advice and providing a sense of how CCBP 4.0 Programs can accelerate their career.
- Establishing the effectiveness and uniqueness of CCBP 4.0 Programs.
- Taking responsibility for the entire sales closing life cycle for your assigned leads. Phone/video calls, product demonstration, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management fall under this category.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Carrying weekly revenue and enrollment targets.
What are we looking for?
- An individual with excellent Telugu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/Marathi/Malayalam/Bengali/Gujarathi/Odia communication skills interpersonal abilities, and presentation skills.
- Highly Dedicated Individuals who are hardworking and with extreme determination.
- Reliable and trustworthy individuals who can easily build rapport with the prospects. People with a strong sense of empathy and great patience.
- People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
- A sales mindset, to effectively communicate NxtWave’s offerings to its prospective learners and achieve revenue targets
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Sales Experience with the EdTech domain is an additional advantage.
- Native speaker of Telugu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/Marathi/Malayalam/Bengali/Gujarathi/Odia
- Proficiency in English will be an advantage
Work Location & Working Days:
- Work from Home currently and should be flexible to come to the office whenever required
- 6 – Day Week
- NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs.
- By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention and greater outcomes.
- NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
- NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India who have spent 500 million minutes on its learning platform so far. In the last 12 months, NxtWave learners have been hired by 1000+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, IBM, Bank of America, Deloitte and more.
How to apply for Online Jobs Work From Home?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Online Jobs Work From Home Notification carefully before going to apply for the Online Jobs Work From Home posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Online Jobs Work From Home Notification carefully.
2. Go to the NextWave Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. Attached the latest Resume.
5. After successful completion of the Registration process.
6. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
7. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Online Jobs Work From Home Notification
- Online Jobs Work From Home Notification Download
- Online Jobs Work From Home Apply Online
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in