Central Govt Jobs 2023 Apply Now:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Central Govt Jobs 2023, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here candidates will find the Central Govt Jobs 2023 in full details.
Recently Staff Selection Commission has published a Central Govt Jobs 2023 notification on its official website for the various jobs posts, all candidates who full fill the criteria can apply for the Central Govt Jobs posts.
Staff Selection Commission is hiring the candidates for the following jobs posts they are- Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA) and others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates those who are looking for the Central Govt Jobs 2023 jobs posts, interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mention posts through online mode.
There is a total of 4500 Central Govt Jobs vacancies is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a large number of applicants, candidates should not miss this great opportunities.
Central Govt Jobs 2023 Apply Online process has been already started from today and the last date is 4 January 2023, after this date no application will be accepted, make sure candidates should apply within a time given by the hiring authority.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Central Govt Jobs Vacancy post make sure they should check the Central Govt Jobs Vacancy Eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit.
Candidates should stay connected with us in the upcoming days to received latest update about Central Govt Jobs 2023, Central Government Jobs Notification etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join out Telegram Channel.
Central Govt Jobs 2023 Apply Now
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post of Name||Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)|
|Last Date||4 Journey 2023|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 27 Years|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Total Vacancy||4500 Posts|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in|
Central Govt Jobs 2023 Vacancies Details
|S. No.||Name of Post||Functional Requirement||Suitable Category of Benchmark Disability|
|1.||Data Entry Operator||S, ST, W, MF, RW, SE, H||a) LV b) D, HH c) OA, BA, OL, BL, OAL, CP, LC, Dw, AAV, MDy, SD/SI without neurological/ limb dysfunction. d) ASD (M), ID, SLD, MI e) MD Involving (a) to (d) above|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)||S, ST, W, BN, RW, SE, H, C, MF||a) B, LV b) D, HH c) OA, BA, OL, BL, OAL, CP, LC, Dw, AAV, MDy, SD/SI without neurological/ limb dysfunction. d) ASD (M, MoD), ID, SLD, MI e) MD involving (a) to (d) above|
Central Govt Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- LDC/ JSA and DEO/ DEO Grade ‘A’: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- The candidate must possess Essential Qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e. 04-01-2023.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification. In case of the candidates possessing such degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education , such candidates shall also produce approval given to the University by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission for the relevant period at the time of Document Verification. As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-III (8) (v), the programmes in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc. are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode. However, pursuant to the Hon’ble Supreme Court Order dated 11-03-2019 in MA No. 3092/2018 in W.P. (C) No. 382/2018 titled Mukul Kumar Sharma & others Vs AICTE and others, B. Tech. degree/ diploma in Engineering awarded by IGNOU to the students who were enrolled up to academic year 2009-10 shall be treated as valid, wherever applicable.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs.25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs.25,500-81,100).
Central Govt Jobs 2023 Age Relaxation
|S. No.||Category||Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|3.||PwBD (Unreserved)||10 Years|
|4.||PwBD (OBC)||13 Years|
|5.||PwBD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
Central Govt Jobs 2023 Application Fee
Centres of Examination:
|S. No.||Examination Centres and Centre Code||SSC Region and States/ UTs under the jurisdiction of the Region||Address of the Regional Offices and their websites|
|1.||Bhagalpur(3201), Muzaffarpur(3205), Patna(3206), Purnea (3209), Agra(3001), Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007), Jhansi (3008), Kanpur(3009), Lucknow(3010), Meerut(3011), Prayagraj(3003), Varanasi(3013)||Central Region (CR)/ Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Regional Director (CR), Staff Selection Commission, 34-A, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Civil Lines, KendriyaSadan, Prayagraj – 211001.|
|2.||Port Blair (4802), Dhanbad (4206), Jamshedpur(4207), Ranchi(4205), Balasore(Odisha) (4601), Berhampore(Odisha) (4602), Bhubaneswar(4604), Cuttack(4605), Rourkela(4610), Sambalpur(4609), Gangtok(4001), Asansol(4417), Burdwan (4404), Durgapur (4426), Kalyani(4419), Kolkata(4410), Siliguri(4415)||Eastern Region (ER)/ Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal||Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st MSO Building, (8th Floor), 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020|
|3.||Belagavi (9002), Bengaluru (9001), Hubballi (9011), Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) (9005), Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga (9010), Udupi (9012). Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206), Thrissur (9212), Thiruvananthapuram (9211).||Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)/ Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala||Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, “E” Wing, KendriyaSadan, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560034|
|4.||Bhopal (6001), Gwalior(6005), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007), Satna (6014), Ujjain (6016), Bilaspur (6202), Raipur (6204), Durg-Bhilai (6205)||Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)/ Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||Regional Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, 5 th Floor, Investment Building, LIC Campus-2, Pandri, Raipur, Chhattisgarh492004|
|5.||Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati(Dispur)(5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Churachandpur(5502), Imphal(5501), Ukhrul(5503), Shillong(5401), Aizwal(5701), Dimapur (5301), Kohima(5302), Agartala(5601),||Northern Region (NR)/ North Eastern Region (NER)/ Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura.||Regional Director (NR), Regional Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Beltola-Basistha Road, P.O. Assam Sachivalaya, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781006|
|6.||Dehradun(2002), Haldwani(2003), Haridwar(2005), Roorkee(2006), Delhi(2201), Ajmer(2401), Alwar(2402), Bikaner(2404), Jaipur(2405), Jodhpur(2406), Kota(2407), Sriganganagar(2408), Udaipur(2409), Sikar(2411)||Northern Region (NR)/ Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003|
|7.||Chandigarh/ Mohali(1601), Hamirpur(1202), Shimla(1203), Jammu(1004), Samba(1010), Srinagar(J&K)(1007), Leh(1005), Amritsar(1404), Jalandhar(1402), Ludhiana(1405), Patiala(1403),||North Western Sub-Region (NWR)/ Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh and Punjab||Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Ground Floor, KendriyaSadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160009|
|8.||Chirala(8011), Guntur(8001), Kakinada (8009), Kurnool(8003), Nellore (8010), Rajahmundry(8004), Tirupati(8006), Vizianagaram(8012), Vijayawada(8008), Vishakhapatnam(8007), Puducherry(8401), Chennai(8201), Coimbatore(8202), Krishnagiri(8209), Madurai(8204), Salem(8205), Tiruchirappalli(8206), Tirunelveli(8207), Vellore (8208), Hyderabad(8601), Karimnagar (8604), Warangal(8603)||Southern Region (SR)/ Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana.||Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006|
|9.||Panaji(7801), Ahmedabad(7001), Gandhinagar(7012), Mehsana(7013), Rajkot(7006), Surat(7007), Vadodara(7002), Amravati(7201), Aurangabad(7202), Jalgaon(7214), Kolhapur(7203), Mumbai(7204), Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206), Pune(7208)||Western Region (WR)/ Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra||Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishtha Bhawan, 101, Maharshi Karve Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020|
How to apply for Central Govt Jobs 2023?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Central Govt Jobs 2023 Notification carefully before going to apply for the Central Govt Jobs posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Central Govt Jobs 2023 Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Central Govt Jobs Official Website link is given below.
3. Applications must be submitted in only online mode.
4. Candidates fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard etc.
5. Candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph.
6. The photograph of the candidate should not be more than three months old from the date of publication.
7. Last date and time for submission of online applications is 04-01-2023.
8. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Central Govt Jobs 2023 Notification
- Central Govt Jobs 2023 Notification Download
- Central Govt Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- Central Govt Jobs 2023 Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in