Part Time Freelance Work From Home Apply Now:- Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the Part Time Freelance Work From Home Jobs posts, if you are one of them then you have come to the right blog. Here candidates will find the Part Time Freelance Work From Home in full details.
Today WelocalizeO has published a Part Time Freelance Work From Home notification on its Official Website, all candidates can apply for the Talent Community Specialist Jobs posts.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Part Time Freelance Jobs, candidates should not miss these great opportunities. The selected candidates will get a handful salary.
There is a good number of Freelance jobs post is available, vacancies can be increased, candidates who full fill the Part Time Freelance Work From Home eligibility are eligible to apply for the jobs posts.
Part Time Freelance Work From Home Apply Online process has been already started from today but the WelocalizeO hiring authority has not mention the last date to apply for the Freelance Jobs posts, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going for the Part Time Work From Home Freelance Jobs, make sure they full fill the Freelance Part Time Work eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Freelance Jobs Online Part Time, Freelancer Part Time Jobs Work From Home, Part Time Freelance etc, by following us on Google news and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Part Time Freelance Work From Home Apply Now
|Name of Organization||WelocalizeO|
|Post of Name||Talent Community Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/B. A.|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Age||Minimum 18 Years|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in|
Part Time Freelance Work From Home Job Description
- Source translation and linguistic Talent in line with requirements.
- Execute and deliver on Talent sourcing campaigns defined in line with profiles given (translation freelancers and agencies, crowds, reviewers, subject-matter experts (SMEs), engineering/ multimedia teams and studios, and others).
- Create and execute a focused and penetrating marketing strategy for recruiting.
- Utilize social media, specialist forums, and web recruitment tools and methodologies in the execution of sourcing campaigns.
- Identify key targets, profile audiences, establish a global footprint and keep consistent and effective communications.
- Drive campaigns, develop channels, and meet a set of key metrics outlined as success measures.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive social media strategy to increase job and program visibility, crowd membership, online traffic to websites, and engagement.
- Fulfill all coordination and administrative duties associated with legal requirements and NDA execution prior to screening, as required
- Screen & interview potential talent as per set processes.
- Maintain and update vendor paperwork and records in various systems; create needed reports.
Part Time Freelance Work From Home Job Responsibilities
- Lead process developments to centralize sourcing information and plans
- Build pipeline for high-priority programs and challenging markets
- Collaborate with the Talent Community team to build strategic and effective advertisements and communications to ensure compliance with all local rules and regulations related to recruiting
- Gather and present relevant market data and insights to best guide and influence critical sourcing decisions
- Develop and execute innovative sourcing strategies and partner with vendors as needed
- Leverage various resources – community organizations, formal/informal networks, universities, job boards, social media – to, directly and indirectly, source candidates
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning the performance of different resources
- Perform the full-lifecycle recruitment process and ensure that this is carried out as needed in accordance with standard operating procedures and adhere to best practice principles
Part Time Freelance Work From Home Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a college or university in Business, Language, Localization or Translation studies or related technical field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in recruitment (Localization industry experience will be preferred but not essential).
- Results-driven work ethic with high energy and enthusiasm levels.
- Team player with the ability to problem-solve and show initiative.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent English proficiency.
- Excellent computer literacy skills (proficiency with Microsoft Office at a minimum).
- Strong inclination to use technology to analyse data and automate data management steps.
- Can do” attitude.
How to apply for Part Time Freelance Work From Home?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Part Time Freelance Work From Home Notification carefully before going to apply for the Part Time Freelance Work From Home posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read Part Time Freelance Work From Home Notification carefully.
2. Go to the WelocalizeO Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Make a final submission by submitting it.
7. Candidates must enter their linkedin profile.
Part Time Freelance Work From Home Notification
- Part Time Freelance Work From Home Notification Download
- Part Time Freelance Work From Home Apply Online
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in