Online Work From Home Job Vacancy Apply Now:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Online Work From Home Job Vacancy, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the Online Work From Home Job Vacancy in full details.
Today NxtWave has published a Online Work From Home Job Vacancy notification on it official website, all interested eligible candidates who full fill the Online Work From Home Job Vacancy criteria are eligible to apply through online mode.
The name of jobs posts NxtWave is hiring the candidates for the Business Development Associate Presales Hindi Speaking or any others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Online Work From Home Job posts, candidates should not miss this great opportunity, for more in details about Online Work From Home Job read below.
There is a good number of Online Work From Home Job posts is available, Vacancies can be increased if there is a huge number of applicant, candidates who full fill the Online Work From Home Job Vacancy Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply.
Online Work From Home Job Vacancy Apply Online process has been already started from today but the hiring authority has not mention the last date to apply for the Online Work From Home Job Vacancy, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Online Job Vacancies Work From Home, make sure they should check the Online Work From Home Job Vacancy Eligibility criteria such as Qualifications and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Online Work From Home Job Vacancy, Online Job Vacancy At Home etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Online Work From Home Job Vacancy Apply Now
|Name Of Organization||NxtWave|
|Post OF Name||Business Development Associate Presales Hindi Speaking|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Salary||20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Type||Remote Job|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in|
Online Work From Home Job Vacancy Job Description
- A Lead Generation Associate with excellent Hindi Communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal abilities along with good proficiency in English
- People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
- A sales mindset to effectively communicate about high-paying Career opportunities to its prospective learners and drive sales qualified leads
- Willingness to work in a high-growth startup environment.
Online Work From Home Job Vacancy Responsibilities
- Outbound calls and generating sales-qualified leads
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the lead and nudge them forward in the presales process.
- Take responsibility for the entire sales qualification life cycle for your assigned leads. Cold calls, follow-ups, lead qualification, and management fall under this category.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Meeting weekly and monthly targets.
Online Work From Home Job Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- Native speaker of Hindi
- Good proficiency in English is an added advantage.
Work Location & Working Days:
- Work from Home currently and should be flexible to come to the office whenever required
- 6 – Day Week
- Salary CTC: 20k per month + Potential incentives of 40K per month (based on your performance)
- NxtWave is one of India’s fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
- NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). In February 2023, NxtWave raised ₹275 crore led by Greater Pacific Capital, a leading international private equity firm. The startup is also backed by Orios Ventures, Better Capital and marquee angels, including founders of some of India’s unicorns.
- NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India. The startup has received accolades as ‘The Greatest Brand in Education’ in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
- By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
- NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India. In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1250+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
How to apply for Online Work From Home Job Vacancy?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Online Work From Home Job Vacancy Notification carefully before going to apply for the Online Work From Home Job Vacancy posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Online Work From Home Job Vacancy Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Attached the latest Resume.
7. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Online Work From Home Job Vacancy Notification
- Online Work From Home Job Vacancy Notification Download
- Online Work From Home Job Vacancy Apply Online
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in